Trying to find a new job? Taking the Bar? Considering consulting, going solo or transitioning to a new career? Starting your own practice? Or seeking ways to improve your bottom line in your current practice? Struggling with stress management? The DBA YLD has compiled a list of resources to help.
The Colorado Supreme Court Office of Attorney Admissions works with the Law Committee, which is part of the Board of Law Examiners, to administer two bar examinations each year, one in February and one in July. Click here for more information.
If you have joined the ranks of those who must re-take the Colorado bar exam, be reminded that you are in good company. The Supreme Court has developed a resource page to help you. Click here for more information.
- CBA Online Classifieds
Legal and non-legal job postings from around the metro area and state. Sign up for the e-mail list to receive a notice each time a new job is posted.
- ABA FIND-A-JOB
- Colorado Judicial Branch
- Colorado Attorney General’s Office
- Legal Marketing Association
- University of Colorado Alumni Placement Services
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law—Career Development Center Alumni Services
- Brazen Careerist Blog
- The Careerist
- Ethics Hotline
- CBA’s Law Practice Management Resources
- Casemaker (free legal research) Help
- CBA’s Lending Library
- Colorado Lawyers Assistance Program
- Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers
- Pro Bono Volunteer Opportunities
- Colorado Mentoring Program
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers